[School of Movies 2016]
We finally come to the dregs of the Marvel cinematic outings. After this it's things like the Hasselhoff Nick Fury, the early Captain Americas and Swamp Thing which barely qualify as movies.
* Ghost Rider (2007): Nick Cage as eccentric fusion of Spawn and The Mask on a motorbike.
* Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance (2011): Cage sleepwalks in pursuit of Antichrist. Filmed in a quarry.
* The Punisher (2004): Thomas Jane plays urban Machiavelli. Travolta never stops being furious.
* Punisher: War Zone (2008): Ray Stevenson is miserable. Many men are punished.
* Elektra: (2005) Jennifer Garner stares at lake Tahoe for 90 minutes. Also occasional ninjas.
If you disagree with any of these assessments and think we are being unfair and need to loudly set us straight our Twitter name is @NotSchoolofMovies
Either way it's a rip-roaring show as we shred these turkeys and prepare for the newest Punisher incarnation in the dark, urban, gritty, realistic, depressing Netflix shows.